We are excited to offer another virtual FLY UNIVERSITY 2-day instructor training!
You get all the same benefits of the FLY GIRL intensive, right from the comfort of your own home!
Although you will be home, don’t be fooled! This is a VERY interactive live training and will be conducted using the ZOOM app. Participants will need:
- laptop or ipad, or even better- connect your phone to TV monitor
- ample space to move, dance and work
- pen, paper
- printed manual (PDF version will be sent to you for printing)
- water & towel
Set up guidelines:
- You must be able to clearly see all details of the training, including movement, pictures, diagrams, and presentations on a large screen. (Not your cell phone screen)
- set up your surroundings so your body & movements are clearly visible from head to toe ( we want to see all of you!)
Saturday JULY 25
10:00 am – 5:00 p.m. Central Time (That’s 8:00 a.m Pacific/11:00 a.m. Eastern)(Please make note of your time zone!!)
Check here for detailed itinerary for DAY 1
Sunday JULY 26
10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (Central Time) 8:00 a.m. Pacific/11:00 a.m. EST
Click here for detailed itinerary for DAY 2
Just like our standard in-person training, upon completion of the 2-day training, you will receive an ACE/AFAA accredited FLY GIRL instructor certification.